Ground transport and freight forwarding services, along with other ancillary services, helps us to provide tailor made logistic solutions to our clients, which we design as per their requirements and business ecosystem to help cut their cost, delivery time, while focusing on end user satisfaction. It is a mutually benefitting logistic service we aim to provide to our clients, which is what has helped us become one of the most reliable logistic service providers in the nation.Our logistic and freight forwarding services, along with other ancillary services, helps us to provide tailor made logistic solutions to our clients, which we design as per their requirements and business ecosystem to help cut their cost, delivery time, while focusing on end user satisfaction. It is a mutually benefitting logistic service we aim to provide to our clients, which is what has helped us become one of the most reliable logistic service providers in the nation.
We ensure that our fleet of trucks are always well maintained, and have the best and the most updated fleet of trucks in service to ensure that it is capable of delivering high value, and oversized deliverables, efficiently and effectively, without causing any kind of loss, which is generally the case seen with many outsourced trucking service providers.
Door-to-Door Services are recommend for:
Envelopes, packs, small packages and boxes up to 50 kg
TRANSPORTATION ACROSS AFRICA, ASIA AND EUROPE
- Multi-sector and multi-mode capabilities
- Working with Pan-European players and niche specialists
- Central control and network monitoring through the Control Tower
- 450,000 tons managed a year
- 40,000 shipments a year
- 200 transport partners
- In Turkey, Logistics handles over 7,700 FTL trips a month
Door-to-Door Services are recommend for:
Envelopes, packs, small packages and items up to 50 kg
- Faster, Guaranteed delivery times
- 1 to 3 Days Delivery
- Economical for Less urgent shipments
- 2 to 5 Days Delivery
- Most Economical Shipping option
- 7 to 15 Days Delivery
- International in-coming to USA
- 2 to 5 Days Delivery
Combining transport execution and transport management services
Through our global network of control towers and state-of-the-art technology, we are able to monitor and dynamically react to situations such as adverse weather, additional pick ups or drop offs, or heavy traffic, meaning that your goods are always travelling the most efficient route.
Our non-asset based Road network provides you with flexibility, improved service levels, accelerated delivery, reduced direct and indirect costs and much less
A forwarding agent or forwarder is an agent who acts on behalf of importers and exporters to organise safe and economical goods transport. Among their many tasks, the most common are facilitating transport, selecting the most efficient route, taking out insurance policies, choosing the appropriate packaging depending on the cargo and taking care of its storage and/or distribution.
The documents required for land freight transport are as follows:
- CMR document: This document confirms the existence of an international road transport contract. It indicates the freight type, its origin, destination, the carrier, shipper and addressee. It is also a receipt for the consignor proving that they have delivered the goods to the carrier.
- ADR document: When transporting dangerous goods, this document specifies the type of goods carried, their classification and UN number and the measures that must be taken for their transportation and handling.
- Air Waybill (AWB): This is the document of title to the goods travelling by air and is therefore non-negotiable. It travels with the cargo and acts as evidence of delivery of the goods travelling on board the plane.
- Commercial invoice: Document establishing the conditions of sale for the goods and their specifications. Serves as proof of sale.
- Packing list: A list of the contents in a package, completing the information of the invoice, which must be issued by the sender.
- Customs clearance authorisation: Document with which an importer or exporter authorises a customs agent to submit one or several customs declarations on their behalf.
- Delayed shipment: The most common causes of delay are inefficient management of port times and formalities. Other variables may also affect the shipment, such as circumstances of force majeure, like a storm for instance, or, in some parts of the world, the risk of a pirate attack.
- Lost goods: While this represents a very low risk today, it can occur in the event of problems such as the boat sinking or breaking down, as well as due to robbery or theft in ports of loading and destination in countries with high levels of corruption.
- Moisture, humidity or extreme temperatures:Environmental conditions must be perfectly controlled to prevent the cargo from being rendered unusable due to moisture, humidity or extreme heat or cold. All cargo must therefore be transported in containers suited to their particular characteristics and checked to ensure that they are properly closed. They must also be correctly loaded, unloaded and stored.
- Contamination: Interaction between different goods can ruin them. The goods must therefore be well packaged and properly stowed in the hold to prevent their contamination.
- Natural disasters: Natural disasters are becoming more frequent and serious in recent years; this represents the most unpredictable risk on the list.
- Computer threats: This is one of the new risks of international maritime transport since the famous NotPeya attack suffered by Maersk. Companies and ports are therefore currently working on logistics cybersecurity.
We can distinguish between different kinds of ships for maritime transport, depending on the load they transport:
- General freighters:These are basic cargo ships; they can carry freight, but have no space for containers.
- Container ships: Ships specially designed to carry goods in containers. They monopolize the majority of international dry freight transport and represent more than a half of all maritime trade.
- Bulk carriers: The vessels best suited to transporting solid bulk cargoes.
- Oil/gas tankers: Special tankers for transporting crude oil and by-products differentiated by their superior technical characteristics; all of them guarantee water tightness and structural resistance. Gas tankers have more sophisticated technology for storing liquefied gas and are divided into carriers of GNL and GLP, given that each one needs to be kept at a different pressure and temperature.
- Reefer ships: Transport perishable food and commodities which must generally be preserved at very low temperatures
- Ro-Ro ships: Have ramps and platforms for transporting vehicles with wheels, from private cars to industrial vehicles and loaded trucks. There are also hybrid versions of these ships which combine vehicle and passengers transport (ferries) and others that transport vehicles carrying containers (Ro-Lo)
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.
All of which explains why you’ll find the team of outstanding support at TransCargo ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.